Watch & Share
- Chantelle Lingerie - Making Of 2014 Spring Summer Collection
- Chantelle Lingerie - Making Of 2013 Spring-Summer Collection
- Chantelle Lingerie Inimitable Know-How
- Chantelle Lingerie - 2012 Salon International de la Lingerie
- Chantelle Lingerie - 50th anniversary in Germany
- Chantelle Lingerie - 2012 Spring-Summer Collection From exhibits to film festivals, this lover of beauty and arts is on a daily mission to sharpen her vision and irreproachable taste. Yves Saint Laurent and François Truffaut would have found her extremely charming… Parisian through and through, she is a modern descendant of French heroines, appreciating the sound values of high quality and preferring a timeless style over passing trends. A question of culture, of course!
- Chantelle Lingerie - 2012 Fall/Winter Collection Her distant look of disdain sows trouble in her memories. Gold mane, doe eyes, chaste eroticism… we think, recognizing for a moment, an icon of the French cinema. An elegance riveted to her body, that woman is her own modern heiress, a born heroine. Those whose mere presence transforms life into a movie. She carries her freedom sensitively and protects her secret: the structure of her statuesque body is named Chantelle.